Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Consider Hawaii for your honeymoon, or your next vacation!!!

My wife and I took a much needed vacation to the beautiful Island of Oahu, Hawaii for Christmas and New Year's. Hawaii is one of those magical places that you never want to forget. I usually do not take my camera on vacation, but this time I did, and I am glad that I did. Below are a few photos from the trip. The average temperature was 80....hello!!

MUST DO's:
Ono Hawaiian Foods - for authentic Hawaiian food and very affordable.
Leonard's Bakery - They have the best Malasada's (Portuguese donuts) on the planet! 
Rent a Car - Drive along the island's north and east coast's to treat yourself to the most amazing sites of your life. The west coast is no joke either!

                                      














No comments:

Post a Comment